Thursday, October 15, 2009

The past month has been very hard for myself and my family. With Jon back in school and me being sick most of the time it has been a difficult adjustment for all of us. There has been several days where I hop in the shower to try to hide the crying from Rylee. But I have a very smart three year old and she often comes in the bathroom to tell me every thing is going to be OK. Today while getting my second set IVS I had the chance to spend sometime by my self. The room was quite and the view out side my window was amazing. While I sat and prayed for strength to get through the next few months I was filled with a sense of peace as I felt the love of my heavenly father. My testimony grew as I relised that he was carrying me and would help me get through this. While I wish I could say that things were going to be better from here on out. I now know that I can get through what ever is ahead of me as long as I turn to my loving heavenly father for help. I am so greatful to the Benson family for all there help with Rylee it has given her a chance to go and play and not see me so sick. It makes it easier for me to send her knowing that she is cared for so well over there. I am so greatful for a ward family that cares so much and is always so willing to help. It makes things so much easier. Our life may be crazy right now but I am so greatful for the challenges that we are facing that are only making us stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment