Saturday, October 31, 2009

This year we spent Halloween with some of our court friends. we started the day off with a trip to officers corner for a little trick or treating. Then we headed home for naps. Later that night we all went back to a friends house for a potluck dinner with just the girls as the men headed off to the football game. We then took all the kids to trick or treating. We had so much fun. It brings tears to my eyes as I think of much I have depended on these ladies over the last two year. They have become more than friends they are family. I know that I can call any of them for help. Life away from the village is going to be a hard adjustment. I feel so blessed to have gotten the chance to get to know such great people. You have help make me into the mom and wife I want to be. You are amazing I love all of you. Thanks so much for a great day.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! You're gonna make me cry! I feel the same way my friend. What will we do when we leave our little cinderblock paradise?

    ReplyDelete