Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today the men took over the primary so that the women could all attend relief society together. It was a fantastic hour. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room after the meeting was over. It was so what I needed to hear. We watched a clip on Emma Smith and all during the clip my thoughts kept turning to the past 3 years and how much Jon and I have grown together. I found myself thinking about the trials we have faced while in school and then being reminded about the growth that came from each one. I could see how much my testimony has grown and the friends I have made while being here in the village. I could see the times where one of these sisters touch my life and help me continue on when I felt like I could not. I was reminded today that I am stronger than I think am. And that I will be ok when we leave the comfort of the village and move on to the next stage in life. The gospel no matter where we are in the world is the same and just knowing that should bring us the comfort we need to keep pushing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment