Friday, March 4, 2011

We have moved

I have not blogged in a long time and so much has happened. So over the next few weeks I will get up dated. We just moved to vernal almost a week ago. It was hard to say good bye to family and close friends move three hours away. But my family promised they would come and see us and we plan to come home as much as we can. (by the way I plan to hold you all to your promise) This picture of my mom and Lilly brings tears to my eyes. My mom is one of neatest people I know in my life. She taught me so much and has helped to give me the courage to take this step in my life. With my parents and the love of a great husband I could not have done this. It makes me happy to see Jon loving his job for the first time in years. He is a great therapist and will do so much for the town of Vernal. We are still adjusting to our life and are in the process of buying a house. so things are really crazy but we are excited for all that this town has to offer us. And for all that is ahead of us. We want to thank our parents and family for all the love and support as we start this new journey in our life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Vernal! :0) My SIL just moved from there. She loves the place. And my Grandma and Grandpa lived there for years. The people there are great! 3 hours isn't bad at all! I had a hard time moving to WA...now I'm 24 hours away from my family and 13 hours away from Brett's family. It's hard! But we still see each other. haha 3 hours is very do-able. Love you guys! Glad to hear all is well with you!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete