Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Annies wedding weekend!

Jons grandparents are going down hill really fast. So we decided while we were there to take a picture with them. I have grown to those these people so much over the years. They have been such a great example to my family. I know I will cherish this picture as it just may be the last one I get of them.
This is the only picture I have of all three of my kids on this weekend. And no matter how hard I tried Kam and lilly would not let go of there blankets. But I still love it and it makes me smile just looking at it now.
As you can tell I need a new camera so this one is a little dark. But it is the entire family.
This weekend was one I will never forget. I am so glad that I got the chance to meet Jons sister. I was super excited to see Mark and hope that he will come down again soon. Jons family has not always been close. But for the first time in years there was not fighting between. It gave us all a chance to get to know each other better and to build lasting memories. The best part of the weekend was when Jon requested the song we danced to on our wedding day and we were able to dance together. I fell in love him all over again. I love Jon more than words can express and am glad that I got to be apart of this great weekend. Welcome to the family Rod. We love you and are so happy to have you apart of our family. Thanks for a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment