Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

My cute girls playing together!

Look how big my baby is getting!

This year for easter we packed the kids up and head to grandmas for the weekend. We had so much fun. We stopped at the village on our way into town to see some of our friends. We had a ton of laughs and lots of good conversation. It was good to sit back and remember all of the good times we had up there. Then we headed to grandmas for the rest of weekend. We got together with my family on saturday for a easter egg hunt and BBQ. It was so good to see everyone. I only wish I would have taken more pictures. But I was so caught up in just enjoying my nieces and nephews that I did not take as many pictures as I would have like. We spent Easter morning and afternoon with just my parents. We had a great breakfast and a great lunch. We got to spend time just talking with them. And playing with the kids with out the distractions of every day life. it was a much needed break for all of us. On our way home Jon and I were able to just spend time talking something that is hard to do these days as we have three kids that demand a lot of our attention. We were able to enjoy each other and enjoy the views of the mountains. I love the drive to vernal so the three hours go by fast. This weekend was so needed. I am so glad we got to spend the time we did together. I love all of my family so much. They are not just my family they are my friends. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment