Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas

Rylee, Kam and Lilly Christmas morning.
Little Miss. Rylee she is getting so big.
My handsome big boy. He is now potty trained. Yeah for Kamers.
Lilly was the happiest girl ever when she found her baby she wanted nothing else.
This cat still drives me crazy. It sounds so real. But she loved it.
Kam loves mario its his new thing. He was so excited for this.

Yes this doll is bigger than lilly and yes she carries it around and yes it is so funny.
Christmas eve at my parents.
My sister came in from seattle. I was so excited.Christmas was fun this year.
My mom and dad. Love them!!!!

My brother made bracelets for everyone this year.
The picture on our Christmas cards this year. I love my cute little family.
My brother and his family. My nephews are getting so big.
Jones family christmas party.

This year was a year I will never forget. We had so much fun that I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked. I wish I could have slowed down time for a while. We spent Christmas in salt lake and were able to spend time with my sister who came down from Seattle. We spent lots of time with family and a great time. We all got the flu which was no fun. but other than that I would not have changed a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment