Monday, February 13, 2012

I love Bountiful Basket

Jon and I have wanted to eat healthier. But the cost of produce is so high. We found out about bountiful basket and decided to give it a try. Lets just say I am in love. You go on to there site on Monday and order your basket then you go pick it up on Saturday. This is just one weeks. You can not buy all of this for 15 dollars. I wait until we get our produce for the week to make a menu. Then I cook according to what came. We eat it for lunch dinner and some times even breakfast. My kids are in love. They never get turned down when they ask for fruit. This also has helped us to eat healthier. Which was a big goal for this year. I am also able to try fruit and veggies I would not have other wise got at the store. I also have found many great recipes that I would not have tried had I not been looking for new ideas to use certain veggies. I feel healthier and I am looking better. Its a small start that seems to be working!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! I really need to figure out how to get those here.

    ReplyDelete