Monday, February 27, 2012

One year in vernal!!!

Wow a year sure goes by fast!! When we moved here I never thought I would make it a year and I never I thought I would love it here. Boy was I wrong. Vernal has been one of the best things we have done. I cant say that it was all easy. moving so far away from family and friends was so hard for us. There were many days that I cried. But I have learned to treasure the time I do get to spend with family and friends on trips to salt lake. Buying a house was also really hard. It was one of the hardest things I have done. Who knew that it would be so emotional. Now that we are in our house we have settled down and are really enjoying vernal. We love going outside and looking at the stars they are amazing. We love going for drives there are so many lakes with in just minutes of our house and we have loved seeing all the new animals in the fields by our house. Jon loves to scare the baby cows. I love that we can get just about any where in ten minutes and I love that when I go to the store I run into people from my ward. Jons work has been the best place to work for. I feel like not only does he have friends there but so do I. They treat him so good and he loves what he does. I love seeing him so happy to go to work. The best part about our move is that my little family is so close. We have been able to spend so much time together. Its been fun making so many memories with the kids. We are looking forward to the spring and being able to work in our own yeard and make some fun memories with the kids. Vernal never was our first choice but in the end it was the best choice. We love it here more than we ever thought we would.

No comments:

Post a Comment