Friday, June 10, 2011

My american Hero

In just a few short weeks my brother Doug will leave to serve our country for a second time. I have known it was coming for about a year now. But as the time has gotten closer it has been harder and harder. My brother is one of the most amazing people I know. He never does any thing little. His motto should be go big or go home. He has always followed his dreams and accomplished them, failing is not in his vocabulary. He has a great personality and is loved by everyone that he meets. He has always been very supportive in everything that I have done. And has been there for me when ever I needed him. He has an amazing love for the flag and our country and it shows. I am so glad that I have such an amazing person to look up to. I hope that one day I can be half the person he is. As I get ready to send him off. I send him off with many prayers and so much love. I will miss him more than he will ever know. He is and always will be my american Hero!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment