Sunday, March 13, 2011

How we celebrated 6 great years!

So cute! I love this one.
The day could not have been better. We spent the day hanging out with my parents and our kids. We went to the Dino Museum here in town, the we went back and played the WII with my parents. We had a lot of laughs as we watched my dad play mario cart. He kept saying I think I can keep up with Jaydon( my 8 year old nephew) on this game. Then Jon and I took off to celebrate by our selves. We went to this great mexican place for dinner it is on your way out of town heading to flaming gorge. It is only like ten minutes from our house. It is so good and will be one place we go when we have family come to see us. It was a great night. I love this man more than any thing. I am so happy to be married to such a great man.

No comments:

Post a Comment