Tuesday, March 8, 2011

our first weekend in Vernal

It was still hard to believe after so many years that jon had the weekend off. Jon is like my dad in so many ways and always has projects to do. so he spent the first half of the changing the oil on the car. Then he helped my brother in law Charlie take something off his honey do list and put a fan up in there bed room. It only took them 5 hours but the fan is in and my sister in law is in heaven. I got to go shopping with my sister in law. I love having her around to talk to. The next day we celebrated my Savannahs birthday. The kids had a blast as you can see. Brant was the hit of the party when he played horse with the kids. And I got to eat pesto for the first time in a long time. It was so good. As you can see our first weekend was a blast. I am really starting to like Vernal and I am enjoying the time I get to spend with my brother in law and his family. But most of all I am enjoying the time I get to spend with Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment