Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lilly just wanted the boxes. Note to self just give her boxes next year!
Rylee is a girl at heart. And Grandma knows just what to get her.
Daddy is so excited that Kam loves to play ball. This was his favorite gift this year.
My nephews always make me laugh. This was no exception!
Christmas eve is spent at my moms house. We all get together and eat way more than we should.And spend the night playing games. It is also a tradition to wear pajamas. this year I think all the kids thought we were crazy as we sang songs from when we were School. The night was tons of fun. Just looking back at the pictures makes me miss them all so much. I am so glad that I come from a family that is so close. The time we spend together is always so much fun cause we really do love being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment